This week I am sharing something atypical, while I typically focus on WFH opportunities and resources, I love Arts & Crafts! Occasionally, I will share DIY projects that you all can work on during your spare time or with your NKs (or your own) during their school breaks. With Spring Break less than two weeks away for most kids, I figured this would be a perfect opportunity to take on a fun spring project.
As your nanny kids (or your own!) grow up a crib may no longer be useful, but as we tend to get emotionally attached to such items, it can be hard to get rid of it as well. Luckily, there’s no need to throw it away as there are so many fun ways to re-purpose an old crib and make something useful with it.
You can use parts from your crib such as the springs to make gorgeous decor or even a drying rack. Surprisingly, old cribs can be used for larger DIY projects such as a desk, a bench, and even a headboard. Truthfully, these ideas only scratch the surface so check out all these new crib re-purpose ideas, and I’m sure you’ll find something to do with yours! Please Pin this post to refer to later!
- DIY Sign From An Old Crib from infarrantlycreative.net
- DIY Gardener’s Spot From An Old Crib Spring from tidbits-cami.com
- DIY Free-Standing Pet Gate from 100things2do.ca
- Repurposed Crib Rail Photo Display from organizedclutter.net
- DIY Chore & Behavior System from bydawnnicole.com
- Convert A Jenny Lind Crib To A Bench Or A Daybed from repurposeandupcycle.com
- DIY Crib Spring Drying Rack from practicallyfunctional.com
- Make A Bench Out Of An Old Crib from tatertotsandjello.com
- Convert a Crib into a Desk from desertchica.com
- Drying Rack From An Old Crib Rail from thekimsixfix.com
- Crib To Upholstered Headboard DIY from chaoticallycreative.com
- Crib Mattress Spring Turned American Flag from redheadcandecorate.com
- Upcycled Crib To Quail Coop from thehappierhomemaker.com
- Upcycle a Crib into Wall Decor for Race Medals from littlemamajama.com
- DIY Crib Mattress Sectional Sofa from jaimecostiglio.com
- From Bumper Pad To Pillow from confessionsofaserialdiyer.com
- Repurposed Bed Spring Craft Storage from diyinspired.com
- How To Antique A New Crib Spring from farmhousemade.com
- Pull Picnic Wagon from tidbits-cami.com
- Easy Peasy Crib Spring Memo Board from thehandmadehome.net
Which one was your favorite?!